Join PTA! Join LInk All student PTA members will have their name go in a drawing for a bike.
NEEDED: 8th Grade FOOTBALL pics for the yearbook--both A and B teams. At this point, we don't have ANY!!!!
- Please upload your pics to TreeRing (place in the Football 8th folder) using the TreeRing Yearbook app.
Harvey Texas Bear Shirt - The estimated delivery date is Wednesday and we will start distributing shirts through Advisory Thursday.
Monday - 9/25
- 7th Volleyball - Bush @BMS B-Team @ 5:30PM/A-Team @6:30PM
- Honor Choir Rehearsal 6:30-8pm - Choir Room
- Choir Sectionals 7:30-8:15am
- Orchestra viola sectionals from 7:30-8:15am
- Orchestra Fundraiser Begins
Tuesday - 9/26
- 6th grade Band Party 4:30-6:00pm, Band Hall
- Football, Bush @ BMS 7th Grade 5:30PM/8th Grade 7:00PM
- Choir Sectionals: 7:30-8:15am ALL Boys
- Choir Sectionals: 4:30-5:15pm 7th Grade Girls
- Band Sectionals: Flute, Trumpet, Euphonium 7:45-8:45am
- PARENT EDUCATION - Today's Drug Trends - Staying One Step Ahead of Your Children
- For: Elementary, Middle & High School Parents. This presentation is NOT for students.
- Tuesday, September 26 6:30-7:30PM
- Presented in English & Spanish
- Presenter: Jill Darling
- Presented in English and Spanish
- Childcare for children 3 years and older
- Contact Information: Bridget Basel (email@example.com)
Wednesday - 9/27
- Orchestra District Auditions 5:00-9:00pm, Polk MS
- Band Sectionals: Trombone, Tuba 4:20-5:15pm
- Orchestra Sectionals: Bass 7:30-8:15am
Thursday - 9/28
- 6th grade Orchestra Rehearsal 4:30-5:00pm
- 6th grade Orchestra Demo Concert 6:30pm
- Choir Fundraiser Ends
- 8th Volleyball Bush @BMS B-Team @ 5:30PM/A-Team @6:30PM
- Band Sectionals: Bassoon, Bass Clarinet sectionals 4:20-5:15pm
- Orchestra Sectionals: Violin 7:30-8:15am
Friday - 9/29
- 8th grade Band plays at CHS Football, Standridge
- Band sectionals: Saxophone, French Horn 7:45-8:45am
- Orchestra sectionals: Cello 7:30-8:15
Den Depot Needs - Donation Bins at Student Services
- Non-perishable food times
- New bag of socks or underwear
- Personal care items for young ladies and young men
Bear Nation FAQ: Introducing the Den Depot!!!!
The Den Depot is a food pantry and clothes closet located at Blalack Middle School. The purpose of the Den Depot is to meet the immediate need of any student. In the case of long-term needs, school administration will work with the student and family to ensure they are provided with the proper support from local agencies. If you have any questions regarding the Den Depot, please contact Blalack Middle School at 972-968-3505.
The Den Depot is a joint effort of Blalack staff, PTA and the National Junior Honor Society. A special thanks to Lowe’s Store #550 (1253 E Trinity Mills Road) for donating all of the shelving, racks and cubbies!!