Join PTA! Join LInk All student PTA members will have their name go in a drawing for a bike.
Monday - 9/18
- 7th Football - One Game Only 5:30 @ Blalack
- 7th Volleyball - Perry @BMS B-Team @ 5:30PM/A-Team @6:30PM
- Honor Choir Rehearsal 6:30-8pm - Choir Room
- Choir Sectionals 7:30-8:15am 8th Grade Girls
- Orchestra viola sectionals from 7:30-8:15am
Tuesday - 9/19
- 8th Football, Perry @ BMS B-Team 5:30PM/A-Team 7:00PM
- Choir Sectionals: 7:30-8:15am ALL Boys
- Choir Sectionals: 4:30-5:15pm 7th Grade Girls
- Band Sectionals: Flute, Trumpet, Euphonium 7:45-8:45am
Wednesday - 9/20
- Band Sectionals: Trombone, Tuba 4:20-5:15pm
- Orchestra Sectionals: Bass 7:30-8:15am
Thursday - 9/21
- 8th Volleyball Perry @BMS B-Team @ 5:30PM/A-Team @6:30PM
- Band Sectionals: Bassoon, Bass Clarinet sectionals 4:20-5:15pm
- Orchestra Sectionals: Violin 7:30-8:15am
Friday - 9/22
- 7/8th grade Fine Arts 6:00-8:00pm @ Main Event Lewisville
- Band sectionals: Saxophone, French Horn 7:45-8:45am
- Orchestra sectionals: Cello 7:30-8:15
Den Depot Needs - Donation Bins at Student Services
- Non-perishable food times
- New bag of socks or underwear
- Personal care items for young ladies and young men
Bear Nation FAQ: Introducing the Den Depot!!!!
The Den Depot is a food pantry and clothes closet located at Blalack Middle School. The purpose of the Den Depot is to meet the immediate need of any student. In the case of long-term needs, school administration will work with the student and family to ensure they are provided with the proper support from local agencies. If you have any questions regarding the Den Depot, please contact Blalack Middle School at 972-968-3505.
The Den Depot is a joint effort of Blalack staff, PTA and the National Junior Honor Society. A special thanks to Lowe’s Store #550 (1253 E Trinity Mills Road) for donating all of the shelving, racks and cubbies!!